Jungfrau Region VIP Pass
The ideal way to explore the Jungfrau region! One pass gives you unlimited travel in the region for 3 days and also a trip up to the famous Jungfraujoch normally up to £110 on it’s own!
Save up to £90 per person on normal prices.
This Centenary Pass cannot be purchased in Switzerland.
Benefits at a glance:
- Unlimited travel on all Jungfrau railways and the Grindelwald First cable car system
- Unlimited Travel on the Schnyge Platte, Murren and Harder Kulm railways
- Savings of up to £90 per person
- Includes a trip up the famous Jungfraujoch!
Swiss Travel System Family Cards are valid, so if you have purchased a valid STS product (for example Swiss Card, Swiss Pass etc...)
there is no need to add the number of children, they will travel free with the STS Family Card
- 3 days of unlimited travel on all Jungfraubahnen trains and cable cars, including one trip up to the Jungfraujoch.
- Includes trains to Kleine Scheidegg, Schnyge Platte, Harder Kulm
- "First" cable car
- Ticket is valid for any THREE CONSECUTIVE day period from 20th April until 20th October 2013 (limited operation from 20th April to 15th May)
Jungfrau Region Centenary Pass prices:
*Price per Ticket (Prices are subject to change).
Shipping requires a minimum of
4 working days from the date of order.